baby

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fruit Party

On Monday, Mummy received a message from kindy that today we will be having Fruit Party. Actually its more to a learning cum having fun session with fruits.


Mummy suggested i bring either apple or orange, it's ready stock in the fridge. But i said i want banana. Mummy ok with it and was thinking to buy at the pasar malam near her workplace yesterday. But too bad, it rains heavily in the evening and Mummy too lazy to go to a super wet pasar malam.

When Mummy told me to just settle with orange , I told her i already got other fruit in mind. Try and guess what i told Mummy till she got a shock.

Jeng, jeng , jeng....


Yes, durian..... Mummy was so shock till she call my principal at 10:30pm to ask whether durian was allowed for the fruit party. Luckily the answer was YES...

Mummy was surprised too why i choose durian coz i dont fancy it and cant even stand the smell. I will run away whenever Mummy ask me to taste durian. I guess maybe now its the season, and everywhere near the roadside also can see people selling durian. I was just following the trend...hehehe

Me and my durian



So today , Daddy sent me to kindy with a big plastic bag full with durian. After the party, Mummy calls to kindy to find out whether i got taste the durian. As expected, the teacher said i prefer big orange than durian. I guess durian still not my cup of tea....

6 comments:

  1. Eh so ngam, C's kindy had a special fruit party last Friday too. Actually, every Friday is fruit day for them. The message in the circular is exactly the same! I think their schools are using the same Science program.

    You are really smart, Wyson! Dun like to eat durian but can suggest to bring it haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah.. bringing durian is a big process.. haha!~ Enjoy your fruit party!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha wat a big durian. Well you got angmoh taste bud huh.keke

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaa...cheeky Wyson. Don't like durian but bought it just to follow the trend ? kakaka...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son dislike durian too. When he smelt it, he will say smelly. haha....

    Your son so imaginative and so generous also! Bring durian to school. haha...hmm... guess the principal likes to eat durian too.

    ReplyDelete