baby

Friday, July 23, 2010

Birthday Party at Kindy

Like previous year, Mummy have plan to make a birthday party at kindy for this year celebration. Bcoz of Mummy busy schedule now(have to look after baby Iyson), so she decided to make things simple. No more party bags but just chocolates(Kit-Kat 2 fingers) wrap with a custom-made bday wrapper.


Mummy have choosen 3 themes( my most fav cartoon characters, Mr Bean, Shaun the Sheep and Upin & Ipin) for the wrappers design.

Front view


Back view



Ready to be distributed to all my friend


This was the cake Mummy ordered from Secret Recipe, (choc indulgence, my all times fav) with my own print( Shaun the Sheep, my most fav cartoon). Mummy forgot to remind the shop to include candles( they supposed to provide isnt it, got people buy birthday cake without birthday candles???) and mistake happened. When teacher opened up the box, no candles were found. She was kind enough to look around in the kitchen and luckily she found 1. But im 4 years old today, doesnt it mean i need to blow 4 candles? Eventhough not that satisfy, but im still settle with 1 candle.


Maybe teacher noticed im not that happy with 1 candle, she go and search again, hopefully can find more candles so that i wont feel dissapointed on my birthday. Tada, teacher was great. She did found it and i got to blow candles for the 2nd time, 4 candles...



After the cake session, time for me to become Santa Claus. I carried the basket and walk from 1 class to another class just to give choc to my classmates.

4 years old class


5 years old class


6 years old class



Some of them still wanna choose which theme they want


Undecided


Everyone was so happy with their chocs



With some of my friends and teachers....



Im really happy today and i cant wait for tomorrow, another celebration is waiting for me....

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Wyson !
    The Kit Katt very creative !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy kid he was, smiling in every photo! Nice party at school ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday, Wyson!
    Nice party pack.

    ReplyDelete