baby

Thursday, July 29, 2010

To Be Continued...

Yes, the fever continued till yesterday. A total of 5 days at home with few trips to the hospital. Its all started on Saturday evening, just right after my birthday party. So, Mummy just look for a nearby clinic. The doctor suspected maybe i have throat infection. Why suspected?? coz the doctor only can see from the outside of my mouth, i wont allowed her to put in the 'stick' into my mouth. She prescribed fever med and antibiotic. On that night, i cant have a good night sleep. I keep on mumbling and was like sleep talking. Mummy and Daddy was quite worry.

So the next morning, again we went to hospital to see my paed. We wasted 3 hours there just to wait for our turn. The paed check and said my fever still high. He gives another fever med, Ibuprofen and antibiotic, Augmentin.


Mummy thought after having this med, my fever will stop. But she was wrong. On Monday, I was rushed to A&E , 5am in the morning after my temperature shoot up to 40.1. The locum have to insert Diclofenac to bring down my fever. Mummy was praying hard that i wont be asked to be admitted.


Luckily the doctor said i just need to be monitored for 2 days at home. If im still having high fever , then i need to go for a blood test on wednesday. Mummy took emergency leave to take care of me.

Even when im sick, im still my usual self, Wyson the Menace. Mummy was busy with houseworks, when suddenly she notice got 2 parts lying on the floor. She was wondering what was it and go to have a closer look.


Mummy was so shock when she see this. She dont know how i did this but she know im capable of doing it. Geng mou??? Somemore i told Mummy the wheels can turn into a hammer and i used it to bang on the wall.



Seeing this, Mummy concluded , im well enough and she can go back to work the next day. But daddy still worry, so i was sent to Yi-por house on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Today , finally i went back to kindy. And i just missed my school days.... not the teachers or my friends, coz today is Bubbles day at kindy. Each kid was allowed to bring their own bubbles set to play there. Didnt i said before i just love BUBBLES???

Mummy hopes my fever will just stop here and wont be continued for another episode....*touch wood*..

4 comments: