baby

Monday, March 9, 2009

Time For A Change

New year , new change, so im just following the trend...hehehe

This year , Mummy decided to change a few things for me, for better of course.


Firstly , was my car seat, quite new actually coz just bought on Aug last year. And this was my 1st car seat too.




Why change? coz Mummy said I have outgrown of it. The shoulder strap already too low and my head almost over the seat.





At last, Mummy decided to change to this booster seat last month. Quite big and bulky and I dont like it compared to my previous one. So most of the time i will still sit on Mummy lap. (Mummy scratching her head for her wrong decision). But if my mood is good, i will sit quietly , just like this.





Secondly, was my milk powder. I have consumed this soya based milk since im 1 year old. And im getting bored of the taste and most of the time i cant even finish my 6oz milk.





After i tried Darren milk powder, i told Mummy its smell good and taste nice. I wanna change to this. So Mummy left with no choice, and start stocking up on this.





# Mummy still wondering how she's going to dispose of the 10 cans Isomil that she stock up earlier, and now she already stocking up on Pediasure, so far , I've counted already got 5 cans.


Lastly, was my swimsuit. Newly bought and only wear for few times. And the last time i wear was on my Sabah trip last month.

Im so happy swimming together with my cousins.




But due to some accident, Mummy also dont know why the clorox can get into the washing machine and bleach my swimsuit. And it become like this.




Mummy said the stains so unbearable and it looks so ugly with the uneven and fading colors. So time to said goodbye and welcoming my new set of swimwear.





How i feel about the changes?? Of course feeling good but i missed my previous car seat the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment