baby

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I Have Grown Up So Much

Last week i followed Mummy go back to hometown, Sabah. I 've been here for umpteen times but i still look forward for this trip. I feel so happy when can board on the plane. I cant wait to see my Poh poh , Gung gung and 2 Jiu jiu.

And most of all, i missed all the toys that Darren(my cousin brother) have. Especially the yellow tricycle. Last year, when im here, i still dont know how to fight for it. But not anymore this year, I will just push away who get near the tricycle.

This pic was taken last year . Can u see the honk still there?? And i still can smiles happily.






And this was the latest photo. Can notice the honk gone missing. But i still like it very much.
















And Mummy said i have grown up so much, coz last time i still cant paddle but now im speeding on it....hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment