baby

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My All Times Favourites

I loves to eat snack, let it be chocolates, biscuits or crackers. So Mummy will keep stock some of my favourites at home. But lately, Mummy having difficulties to buy all these snacks. Each time we went to Jusco, the rack will be empty , with the message out of stock. And when it happened, i have to live without my fav snacks.


When we go back Sabah, Mummy can easily find and buy all the snacks that i like. As usual, Mummy will buy more and more and more to keep. So from nowon , i can start feasting with my snacks again. Oh, my, i just loves the feel.... but i just cant imagine when stocks running low, can we get it from here instead all the way from Sabah??


Boro biscuits


Morinaga Marie Biscuit




Meiji Yan Yan Chocs Stick




And not forgetting this, 'clear soup' alphabets macaroni. According to Mummy, this also hard to get , only can bought from Cold Storage, and the nearest one at MidValley.

Oh, i just loves this fork. Mummy bought it from Daiso(similar to 100Yen shop, but Mummy find Daiso selling more quality stuffs and offered more choices). And its look cute too. Just nice for my small finger to hold.



No comments:

Post a Comment