baby

Monday, March 9, 2009

My New Property

When everybody was busy talking about recession, economic downturn , i think this is the best time to invest in property. With the interest rate getting lower & lower(how i know about this? Mummy and Daddy always have discussion on this recently) , i just cant seem find a reason not to invest in one.

After a round of searching and comparing , at last , i settled down with this one. Eventhough it just a single storey, but it fits me perfectly. And its very very cheap too and the best offer in town. I've only need to do minor renovation on it and tada.... the house is ready for occupancy.

Welcoming you all to my new house..





Just come in and have a look, got nothing to serve though.. a bit paiseh..


.
.
When im busy exploring with my new house, Mummy still insist taking picture, so this is what she get, a disgruntled face from me.

So, wont u also want to invest in this???

4 comments:

  1. Haha... u welcome people to your house-for-1, where do we sit ar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya.. if auntie peimun want to visit you, where should I sit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. then i come out, u can get in lah, but of course one by one...

    btw, A. Peimun, ur belly will be too big for my house, so i think better wait till baby comes out first, then only u come ar...

    ReplyDelete