baby

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Im here...

Finally im here, our 1st destination, Macau...
Am so excited seeing all the people and places, but most important was , I no need go to school..yippie...


After check in the hotel, without delaying, Mummy & Daddy bring me to the nearest bus stop. Yes, we're taking the bus to Taipa Square. Too bad the weather not so nice, it was drizzling on the whole day.

Ruins of St Paul





The famous fountain





And this was the 1st meal I had here , not other than McDonald, yummy, yummy






After Taipa Square, we went back to hotel. Im so tired , and have a long nap before we going to our next stop, the Venetian.


At the hotel lobby, while waiting for the shuttle to come.





Mummy insisted i take picture here with all the 'unique' doll. It looks scary to me though.. i wont want them to follow me home..scared , scared..




Our next stop, Hong Kong, im coming....

No comments:

Post a Comment