baby

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Stickers Craze

Last 2 weeks, Mummy received this flyer from kindy . She didnt pay much attention to it coz all year long, she can find assorted flyer in my bag. Dont know whats went wrong, when she drop me at kindy last week, she suddenly ask the teacher about this. She inquiry whether its too late to purchase this. Teacher said still can place order and Mummy immediately pay on the spot.


After 2 days, this was what i get. A folder containing stickers....



few of the sticker cards

color code chart

all the colorful stickers

What i need to do , was just paste the sticker according to the color code, no cutting or gluing needed.


concentrating on my 1st card, butterfly

Mummy found i was clever enough to stick the sticker on my hand.

The sticker was very small in size , and i have difficulties detaching it, so the best way was to stick it on my hand. Whenever i needed it, just pull out piece by piece.

The eyes was on the tv, but the hands still busy sticking the stickers..LOL
Thats called killed 2 birds with one stone!


the end product - a colorful BUTTERFLY

Tell u what, this stickers was really addicting. Once u started it, u will want to finish it all. Straight away after that butterfly, i continue again with this one.

Mummy just cant help stop laughing seeing all the sticker on my hand.
And i even crying out "OUCH" coz the sticker stick to my hand hair...haha


Once again , concentrating on the tv and work

slowly and patiently attaching the stickers

i finish all this within 2 days ( still got another 6 pcs left)

It was a very good hand artcraft for a lazy person like me. I dont like to draw or paint, so the only thing that can attract me is STICKERS. No mess and cleaning needed after this. But, Mummy did grumble a while for the sticker paper that i accidentaly left on the floor.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, very panai wor... stick all on the hand first. Chloe just peeled off the paper and pulled out the tiny squares 1 by 1. So far, she finished 6 sets already. Wait till she finishes all, I will blog about it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It look very interesting. Quite a tedious work to stick on those tiny sticker. Well done boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting... want to get one for my YY...

    ReplyDelete