baby

Sunday, October 16, 2011

My 1st Pair

Last Thursday(13/10), after work, Mummy suddenly said she wanna buy a pair of sunglasses . That's my mum, she loves to make decision out of a sudden. So the the shop we went. After trying out a few pairs, she finally decided on this.

Need to guess on the brand anymore? hehe

While Mummy busy trying, i also busy trying on a smaller frame sunglasses. I told Daddy i want to wear it (bespectacled) like him. Mummy slap forehead. Of all the things that i want, i want to be FOUR EYES?? Hmmm.... 

Ok, back to my selection, end up i choose this pair of sunglasses..

My 1st pair of sunglasses, siap with Tigger on it, dont play-play

The story just didnt end there. After Mummy paid for it , i asked the aunty why no casing given. Then , where i want to keep my sunglasses if im not wearing it?

end up, i got this Mickey Mouse pouch

Mummy feels so paiseh. She thought after getting the pouch, then we can leave. No, no, no.... another question bombarded to the aunty again. Why i didnt get a cleaning cloth? I need to wipe on my sunglasses if its get dirty. ( For info, Mummy didnt teach him all this, dont know from where he got all this idea from? Should Mummy be proud or what?)


the cleaning cloth, finally

After getting this 2 items from the aunty, then only i wave goodbye and smile sheepishly towards her. And i cant wait to show of my new sunglasses.

Im wearing it no matter inside or outside the house

and im wearing it for day and nite

Mummy even caught me wearing on it while i sleep.....wahahaha...

6 comments:

  1. You're so lucky boy! That's a very cool pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i like the sunnies. they are very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha....... Smart boy! Can help to request. Next time bring him to market and help you to bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vy smart boy! He knows wat shld be included in the whole pkg. :) Both mommy n Wyson's specs r really cool. I esp like the Mickey pouch.

    ReplyDelete