baby

Monday, October 10, 2011

Just the 2 of Us

Today Mummy took half day leave from work. At 1pm, she already reach my kindy to fetch me. We have an appointment with my Paed. I've been vomitting and having stomach pain for the past few days. Since Mummy havent have her lunch yet, so we decided to stop by at Jusco S2. For the 1st time in history, me & Mummy go gai gai without daddy and baby Iyson.. I enjoyed it, and Mummy , we should do this more often, can ?

Mummy have bought a meal coupon from one of the website for this Manhattan Fish Market. Mummy ordered a glass of 100Plus for me to rejuvenate.

Im having stomach pain, so even 100Plus also cant make me smile

Spaghetti for me - left untouched, end up have to tapau

Mummy's Lunch - Small Flame Platter with Orange juice
which she bought the coupon that cost only RM21.90

After the lunch , we straight away headed to the hospital. Wait for a while, then its my turn. Once the paed check, he said my stomach was bloated ( full of gas & winds). Then he check my throat, and notice i got tonsils. The Paed was asking Mummy whether she wants me to be on antibiotic medication. Mummy was very anti of antibiotic. So she asked the paed , beside antibiotic , any other way? The paed then suggest for blood test. From the blood test , we will know whether its my throat that making me so sick or some other virus..Mummy decided for the latter.. 

I objected with my Mummy idea for the blood test. I even tried to run away from the lab but Mummy coax me back. She told me , its no big deal. Just a small prick at the tip of the finger, press out few drops of my precious blood, i wont feel pain at all, maybe just like ant bite. She even said last time she got prick for 10 fingers, and after that she cant eat, drive , do any housework. Do i believe her?? Yes, of course i do. Whatever Mummy told me , i will believe her 101%... ( Note from Mummy : I've got no other choice than telling white lies, coz he so protested when he know i want to send him to the lab for the blood test. So sorry, my dear son, Mummy just have to do this..) 

after the blood test, still can make ghost face meaning not that pain lor

Mummy checking on my finger while waiting for the result

of all the finger available, they choose to prick my middle finger ..LOL

Luckily the result show i got virus infection in my little tummy, and the tonsil not the main culprit. So no antibiotic for me, but just prebiotic..phew...

After the visit to the paed, and burn a big hole in mummy's pocket ( the bill cost up to rm 139.90), i no more complaining of stomach pain and also no vomitting at all.

2 comments:

  1. Go gai-gai with mummy is very fun leh. Mummy's lunch looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you poor thing and poor mommy too.

    ReplyDelete