baby

Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Daddy, My King

When im a baby
he cuddle me to sleep
When im learning my 1st step
he holds my little hands
to make sure i didnt fall down


Now, after 5 years
he still cuddle me, hug me
and carry me 


He's not other than 
my beloved Daddy


I just wanna wish my Daddy
Happy Daddy's Day

And here is the little gift
for you, Daddy
that i learn in my Art Class


You are my daddy, My only daddy
You make me happy everyday
I want you to know dad, How much I love you
So please don't take my daddy away

3 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Father day to your beloved daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wyson, you're a good dad, any son would be proud to have.
    Have fun and keep well, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I nvr thot of clipping daddy's pic like that. Cute!

    ReplyDelete