baby

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

From the Start

Since i start kindy, i've shown no interest towards writing , coloring and drawing. My handwriting was like cakar ayam or to be exact, alien handwriting, hard to decode. My coloring skill, also show no improvement even after 2 years Mummy enrolled me in Art Class.

About my drawing, only today Mummy realised, i've never sketched. Im not like the usual kid that will ask for a piece of paper , a pencil and start to draw. In fact i've never draw anything, not even the orang lidi that most kid will love to draw.

Mummy let me have my first try on drawing. She ask me to draw our family of 4 , in a park enjoying the fine weather.


Can you all guess what im trying to show here??

The first thing Mummy notice was the four circle that i draw and the number 4 written on the side. I told her, the 4 circle represents Daddy, Mummy, Me and baby. I didnt draw the hands and legs coz i dont know how. And i write No.4 to show there were 4 people in the park. ( Mummy slaps forehead).

Next , Mummy asked me to do writing exercise. For the start, im writing my own name. Mummy keep on stressing have to write within the line.

Nice or not my handwriting?

So now, every 2 days Mummy will let me have some exercises to do beside my kindy's homework. She really hopes i can excel in my study just like everyone else.

9 comments:

  1. give him some time. Hand writing not bad.
    Add Oil !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handwriting not bad wo! Jia you jia you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His writing ok mah, you haven't see Chloe one haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continue Vicky comment: and Yah Yen one, hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. His writing is considered good lo. My Chloe's lagi teruk! And she also cannot draw so don't worry lah, our anaks got kawan :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wei, handwriting ok ma, aje the drawing really creative!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for all the motivation..i think my boy really need that now..

    er, his handwriting 'presentable' here after much guidance from Mummy lah...if not, jgn harap you all can see what he writes..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not bad at all.. his handwriting..

    ReplyDelete
  9. With ur guidance, but he still wrote his name on his own, rite? So that means he can write really nicely, jes that he chooses not to do it most of the time. Practice makes perfect. Keep it up, boy!

    ReplyDelete