baby

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Loots from IKEA

After Mummy reads how much Chloe enjoyed doing pyssla beads crafts, she also heart move move ( sam yok yok in cantonese) wanna let me try on this. So yesterday Mummy went for a girl's day out with her colleagues. No boys allowed , so forcing me and daddy to stay at home. They went to Ikea thus Mummy also take this opportunity to buy this pyssla beads that only sell exclusively here.


My box of pyssla beads and few board


The flowers look familiar?? Mummy steal the idea from Chloe ...hehehe

Mummy tried doing something very simple first, thats my name.. and its not easy to put in the small beads on the board. Mummy having a hard time doing it while i cant do it at all. I tried once, but my hands will make the other beads went out from their place. End up , Mummy just asked me to sort out the beads according to color.



The very colorful beads

Next, Mummy bought this one too..it was a double side board with stand. Mummy said she have to do something to makes me more eager to learn alphabets. Till now, i still cant recite a full set of ABC, thats what worrying her.


The blackboard, using chalk to write


The white board, using the marker to write



Im so happy with this board, coz i can conteng-conteng and rub it off immediately.

And the last will be this piece, a red rocker...


Woah, i can rock front and back while watching the tv



Having so much fun playing with the new rocker


No comments:

Post a Comment