baby

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Flash Cards

I've got this flash cards set as a birthday present few years back. But Mummy just keep inside the storage box. Why ? Because i have wasted a few sets before. I will tear the card into pieces and throw everywhere. End up , Mummy have to clean up the mess.


After seeing my poor grade in the last exam, Mummy think maybe its time again to re-introduce the cards for me.

Mind you, this set said for age 3 and above. But i will be turning 5 next month, and yet im still having difficulty matching the cards. Hmmm....


Busy matching the cards



I spent almost 2 hours just to finish this , with Mummy guidance, of course.


Mummy hopes its not too late for me to start learning this again....


4 comments:

  1. haha dear, I think I'm the one gave the present ar....good it seem very practical. Keep it up Wyson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning always no late de lah ! add oil, Wyson !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally! I'm able to post comments. :) This puzzle looks fun! It's nvr too late to learn. Better go dig n c wat other fun n educational toys u've kept aside.

    ReplyDelete