baby

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Parent- Teacher's Day

Today was the Parent-Teacher's Day for the second semester. Mummy and Daddy was invited to collect my Progress Report and to communicate( or complaint) with my class teacher, Ms Wong.

Overall, im showing improvement by each semester (if not worsened , at least maintained...hehehe)

My social and emotional development, mostly fair Average


My language development ( can see got improvement, from Poor to Average)


My cognitive(learning through thought, experience and senses) development. Teacher complaint i have very poor concentration in class, simple little thing can distract my attention and not very good in memorizing


Motor development (mostly fair Good)



And my attendance ( so many days ponteng bcoz of holidaying and not forgetting when im sick)


And this was what my teacher comment :



My class picture


Overall, Mummy quite satisfied with my this term improvement. She doesnt expect me to be the most brilliant or the most outstanding student. She just wants me to enjoy my school days without pressure.

4 comments:

  1. I guess boys r like that, vy easily distracted. :) Well done, Wyson! U've got a lot of G(ood). CE doesn't hv a single G.
    Oh yes, c u on Sat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Wyson. Ahem he is the tallest among other boys in class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Wyson! Enjoy your kindie years.

    ReplyDelete