baby

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Basket Fun

When i see baby Iyson was having so much fun in the basket, i also dont want to miss out. I told Mummy i also want to sit inside the basket. But she keep telling me, the basket was way too small for me and , even if i can get inside,for sure i cant sit down.

See, baby Iyson so happy in the basket.



So when izzit will be my turn?? I keep on pastering Mummy for my turn. At last Mummy give in and let me hop inside the basket.



Can see or not?? i still can fit in the basket but was just having minor problem, i cant sit down... Mummy just hope i wont break the basket...hahaha

End up , Mummy said i was too big for the tiny winy basket, and i was just allowed to hold it while baby Iyson sitting inside...

Ok, so this time u win, Baby Iyson..so stop showing me that victory look...



Mummy : Oh boy, oh boy.... my 2 lovely boys...

1 comment: