baby

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bloody shirt

When Mummy came back from work just now, Daddy told her i've got nose bleeding today at kindy. Mummy didnt know how serious was it until she takes out the shirt from my bag to wash. She's not only seeing 1 shirt covered with blood , but 2.


She immediate grab her hp and calls my principal to get further details about this. My principal said , it happened so suddenly. I have just woke up from my afternoon nap and getting ready to have snack. All of a sudden, got blood start dripping down from my nose. I was too shock seeing this and not able to move. Teacher Sunita quickly comes to my aid. She put a tissue to stop the bleeding , get me cleans up and changed. After i changed, thought can settled down with my snack, then it start to drip again. This time , teacher Sunita get me an ice-pack, and let me lie down. Then changed for the 2nd time.

This was my 1st time encounter nose bleeding. And im as shock as Mummy. Hopefully wont happened again in the near future....

1 comment:

  1. Too heaty kot? This is quite common among active kids but then, I will also freak out if this happens to C...

    ReplyDelete