baby

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Newbies

After so many online search and product reviews, finally Mummy have made up her mind to buy this milk bottle for me( and for baby Iyson too). It was 1st in the market, Stainless Steel Baby Bottles. More can be read from here.

9oz Blue Dots Wide Mouthed Baby Bottle #0567

Enjoying my milk with the new bottle. I choose the BLUE color.



But after testing it, Mummy found it was not performing as it claimed. Firstly it said milk can be keep warm for at least 2-3 hrs, but not in my case. The milk turning cold more faster than my existing Avent bottle. And Daddy complaining having difficulty to measure the correct water level. End up, i use this bottle occasionally.

Next, i have 2 pairs of Crocs that Mummy have asked Aunty Michelle to buy during the recent warehouse sales. She courier it all the way from Malacca to KL. U see my Mummy , geng mou? Even she cant make it to the sales, she's got other way to get the shoes for me.


A pair of Cayman Sneek Kids & Electro Kids

It seems 2 pairs not enough for me, Mummy even went further to order another pair of crocs from their online store.


Just received today, my new Kids Scutes. And i simply loves this coz this was also the 1st pair of Crocs Mummy buy for me when im a year old.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the stainless steel milk warmer bottle not functioning huh, I guess need to buy the branded one eg. Thermos brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. never knew there is stainless steel milk bottle.

    ReplyDelete