baby

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Mid-Autumn

Yesterday was mid autumn festival. My kindy had already organised a lantern night last week. But too bad i didnt join coz i told Mummy i dont wanna attend. Plus Daddy's not free that nite also.


And one of the activities in the itinerary was lantern walk. Mummy never tried this kind of custom, kids walk around in the neighbourhood holding their lantern. Mummy can only envy other kids doing that. She thought it would be exciting for me joining the walk. Who knows i show totally zero interest on this. Nah, maybe next year...


But Mummy did buy me an inflatable lantern with Doraemon prints. My previous lantern still in good shape. Just that this year baby Iyson is joining us for the 1st time celebrating mid-autumn. Mummy thought it would be nice buying new lanterns for the both of us.


And this one, is the handmade lantern i learned from my art class today.


And not forgetting, a little mooncake basket( made by Mummy) for my Paed. We're going to visit him this Saturday for baby Iyson's jab.


Thats all for this year celebration... Maybe next year , will be more exciting coz bb Iyson will knows how to fight with me for lightening candles.

1 comment: