baby

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Big Eater

Since im a baby, Mummy have no problem feeding me milk. I always emptied my milk bottle in less than 5 minutes. Till now nobody can break my records yet..

When i start solid food, its more easy. I can simply finish my porridge and rice till the bowl was shining...

And guess what?? Because of my well feed journey, now im become a BIG EATER. Thats what Mummy labels me.

I can finish this 1 whole plate of Nasi Lemak(minus out the Chicken) all by myself easily.



And this my fav from Pizza Hut, Prawn Olio spaghetti with 2 slices of Pizza. Easy task for me...


Last but not least, Mummy's signature homemade porridge. At least i need 2 servings of this.


Thats why my weight keep on increasing with all this yummy foods...

2 comments:

  1. Great eater you good, I do wish my boy have your 1/2 size of appetite keke

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. no wander size like 6yrs old... ooppsss... kakakaka

    ReplyDelete