baby

Monday, February 23, 2009

A Little Help Will Do

With the recent economic downturn, Mummy and Daddy seems a bit affected by it. They will discuss how to cut down on the unnecessary shopping list, dining and spending. Luckily they only cut their expenses and not mine. I still have my shopping spree every weekend and thus this makes me more guilty spending on Mummy and Daddy hard earned money.


What can i do to ease their worries??? And I remember when Mummy queuing up at the supermarket counter to paid up , I always notice there will be a helper doing the packing. It looks easy to learn and get paid for it.


So, i know what will I do , start learning................




I will asked Mummy to provide some plastic bags for me....





Then i will start packing my milk powder ( that Mummy stock up) as a practice


Tada, here is the end result....



So am i qualified to be the helper ???? And start earning $$$$ ????


Mummy just laughs non stop when she seeing me doing this... she must be very happy thinking i will start earning $$$$ for her....

No comments:

Post a Comment