baby

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mummy Belated Valentine's Celebration

Yesterday Mummy & Daddy brings me out to Jusco S2 for their belated V's celebration...hmm, wasn't that supposed to happen last week?? Oh, i forgot...last week all of us was down with flu virus....so Mummy decided to carry forward.


Mummy said she wants to have late lunch at Sushi King but Daddy insist on having Chinese meals...so after a while of 'discussion', guess who wins???





I just loves to eat this, it was soft, tasty and yummy. I can finish 2 plates of this.





My happy face when im full, but Mummy said this looks ugly coz cannot see my eyes. But its not my fault too, who asked Daddy genes so strong???


After that we proceed to Speedy , I was telling Mummy i wanna buy the Teletubbies VCD. Daddy said , at home already got tonnes of vcd, even cant finish watching , why need to buy more? But guess what?? Looks like Daddy always at the losing side when Mummy's around.




The VCD will follow me back home safely....hehehehe


Then the last agenda... We went to this big , dark and cold room. The sound system is very loud and the tv is very big too..and im very scared. Im holding to my Daddy like this..





According to Mummy, this is cinema, the place for us to watch movie... we have to stay inside here for almost 2 hours, and im just doing nothing....so i keep asking Daddy & Mummy i wanna go to washroom. End up, they takes turn bringing me in and out....

What a day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment