baby

Monday, February 23, 2009

House Chores

Lately i found myself busy helping out Mummy with house chores. But Mummy said the more I help, the more mess she have to cleared.

I thought Mummy must be very happy when im trying my best to help out. Now, i even bath by myself, but of course with close monitoring. I can differentiate which one is hair shampoo and body shampoo. After finish using it, i will put it back to the rack and keep all my bath toys. Then i will put my wet laundry into wash basket.


Helping Mummy with her laundry (back dated photo)


When dinner time, after finish my meal, i will put the plate & spoon into the wash basin without Mummy telling me to do so. I just loves to be independent...


And now i try to master this skill...



After Mummy empty the trash bin, i will put in the plastic. But am having difficulties at the beginning, coz the plastic bag just wont listen to me.


Stubborn, stubborn plastic bag. After a few attempts, then only i can get it right...




Mission completed........... and very proud of myself too...

No comments:

Post a Comment