baby

Friday, March 5, 2010

Big Wrapped Toe

This was what i've got for not listening to Mummy, a big wrapped toe. What happened? Coz i was extremely naughty to play with the door lock that heavy enough to crush my toenail.
`
I insisted going back to Por por house when Mummy keep on saying NO, she was like got the feeling that something bad will happened. When Daddy was having his dinner, i was playing with the door lock while everybody eyes was attached to the tv. Thup, they heard a loud sound , and i was crying already. Can see blood oozing out from my toe.
`
Daddy quickly bundled me up into the car and rush home. The moment i step into the house, with my teary eyes , i looked for Mummy and start crying. She just shakes her head and start to scold Daddy for not taking good care of me. Then she tooks out some bandage , plaster and wrapped around my toe.
`

`
I've learned my lesson today, that is ALWAYS listen to Mummy. She's may not be RIGHT all the time , but MOST of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment