baby

Monday, March 15, 2010

2nd Time

Its already very late, around 10:30pm, and im still watching my fav cartoon on Disney channel. Daddy as usual at Por-por house and Mummy was busy chatting online with Aunty Hwei Li.
`
Since Mummy was so concentrating on her chatting session, i guess this is the right time to ask for sweet. I quickly hand over 1 gummy sweet sachet and ask Mummy to open it for me. Surprisingly, Mummy said NO coz it was late and im not supposed to eat sweet at this hour. But i keep pleading her and saying please, please, please....
`
Mummy gives in at last, she unwrapped it and give me the sweet. After a few seconds, i started to cry. Mummy thought i bite my tongue while chewing on the sweet, but its not. I start to cough and Mummy can feel that something was not right. Im throwing up and my face getting red. Mummy quickly pat my back harder and harder, then i throw up for the 2nd time, this time along with the sweet.
`
It scares Mummy to hell coz from previous incident, she's already freaked out. This time she's facing it alone. She quickly calls Daddy and asked him to come back as soon as possible.
`
This was the culprit that almost cost my life...
`


And after that, can see my eyes area with the red dot dot.



Mummy learns her lesson today, that is NO more sweets for me. She throws away the remaining sweets and any other sweets that she can find in the house immediately.

2 comments:

  1. Oh again....poor boy. Mommy should take away all those sweet in the house. Maybe can let him try lollipop instead of other small candies. At least he can lick to enjoy it without choking hazard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, luckily he was able to cough it out. So dangerous. U'd better inform the teachers in sch too. Sometimes they give out sweets n the children will eat in sch.

    ReplyDelete