baby

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Result

Last Saturday, was the Report Card day collection. Mummy and Daddy went together to collect it. They was hoping to hear less complaints from my teacher, no compliments at all also never mind...

When it was my turn, Teacher Lim showed the overall result for my exam. She said im doing average, can cope up with my study, BUT....but.....oh...oh....

1) I lack of concentration. Never pay attention to teacher, but busy playing with my stationary ; ruler, pencil, eraser , sharpener.. and coins too 

2) I was caught asleep in the class, not only 1 teacher said that, but got few teachers. They even snap a photo of it to make it as proof....double oh...oh...oh....

3) And i can talk non-stop, disturbing other pupil, so teacher have moved me to the seat next to her...OMG...

Im just a super duper hyper active kid in school....Mummy also pening already with all the complaint from teacher...



more B than A


In term of attendance, for the last semester, i only skip school for 3 days ( due to sickness of course), a bit bangga eh , coz when in kindy last time , i frequently skip school ( due to travelling oh)...




Can see what my teacher comment? Mummy was telling me for the next semester, she dont want to see this again, meaning i have to change my attitude from now on and being more serious in my study...if not, my travelling privilege will be tarik balik ..huhuhuhu

8 comments:

  1. yeah, very good already. add oil ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caught asleep?? Hor hor.... bad bad leh!

    Anyway, Wyson 'jia you' ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha pay attention issue I guess many children also like that, even my girl. Overall his result if good mah, gambateh ya Wyson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Children are like that! I always get such remarks as in talkative, not paying attention etc. haha...

    Anyway, congratz to Wyson!! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. u r not alone. My son got complaint from teacher too saying he is very hyper active. Talkative, and not paying attentions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i must "wow" again, on his weight. Hehe...
    It is normal for a kids to be play full, if to sit still, mah sleepy lor. :)

    ReplyDelete