baby

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Taipei Trip 19/3/12-27/3/12

Ya, ya, ya, this blog have been left 'untouched' for more than 3 mths now...Blame it all on my story teller aka Mummy dearest who lost her mojo to blog. 

So for the 'reactivation' of this blog, Mummy will start of with a recent trip that we went. She will let the pictures do the talking instead. Her fingers still dont wanna cooperate with her mind to type all the word....LOL...

Our long awaited planned Taiwan Trip

Day 1 & 2 - Taipei

Day 1

waiting for departure, our flight scheduled at 10am

 Why need to bring along this ' Fridge-to-Go'?


To store all my medicines, including the antibiotic that need to be refrigerated. I was rushed to the A&E that morning at 2am due to high fever. Luckily the doctor said i still can proceed with my travel plan as long as i take my medicine.


our all time favourite flying partner, AirAsia...lol

enjoying my onboard meal , prebooked thru online


we have reached Taoyuan International Airport

the weather was freezing cold till Mummy have to wrap me up like this...

After check in our hotel at 3pm, we all were so hungry and we started to hunt look for food...

the famous smelly stinky tofu..surprisingly i did have a bite, but not long till i spit it out

then i tried on their tau fu fah, different from ours, added with green beans soup

After some hanging out time at the Family Mart( sort like our 7-11), and ended up with few more cups of instant noodles, then we decided to walk to the nearby Shihlin nite market... for more food hunting, of course..


see how im dressed up, looks funny right?

and the sky turning dark before 6pm

me and Por por

some of the famous snacks that they found, which doesnt suit my tastebud...

large fried chicken

noodle soup

beef fried rice

and the gigantic sausage, which we didnt dare to try...looks disturbing ,right? hehe

grilled scallop, Mummy said its super nice

grilled taiwan sausage, Mummy still preferred our Msian style

fried tako, not nice
We called it a day after that. I was too worn out from all the walking and my fever havent subsided yet. So back to the hotel to have a good night rest...

Day 2

We woke up early today, to meet up Daddy's pen pal ( they have known for ages, but 1st time meet up in person) at the nearest MRT station, Jintan station..



Aunty will be our tour guide for today, FOC...She purposely took leave and her daughter tag along( Jie jie also skip school like me, hehehe)..

First stop...







We waited till the Changing Guard Ceremony...it was an eye opener for me..i keep on asking Mummy whether the guard standing there was a statue or real person...





Yeah, we have covered the whole area here

Second stop..



the always busy Ximending

We reach here already noon, so we went to look for lunch. Menu for today, Japanese food...


Too bad , while waiting for the food to be served, i falls asleep....im really tired from all the running and walking plus the medication that i took in the morning...so Mummy let me sleeps while they enjoy the sumptuous lunch...

raw salmon

salmon fried rice

squid

octopus

seafood fried rice

raw beef

udon

cold rice bowl

seafood soup

Everybody was burping out from the restaurant, too full....hahaha. Luckily i have my McDonalds before i took my nap...

Third stop..

Weather was not good when we reached here. It was drizzling and i was shivering... i cant even walk far and need Daddy to piggy back me... and Mummy notice, my eyes have eye bags and dark circle. My face was pale..so Mummy knows its time to go back to the hotel for a rest...

Before we go, we managed to snap a few photo here, but it was very hazy thus the Taipei 101 also not so visible seen..







After Taipei 101, me & Mummy went back to hotel while the rest of them continued with their fourth stop to Dansui..

Daddy meets up with another FB friend here

When we reached hotel, i asked Mummy to let me have my bath and tada....



i was given permission to soak in this mini jacuzzi in our room....ah, so relaxing after a hard day work....

10 comments:

  1. the stinky tofu looks good, but does it taste that bad until you vomit it out?:)

    Latest: How Hot can You Stand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, thanks for dropping by...its not awful, because i dont like the vege topping that come together so i have to spit it out..

      Delete
  2. Wah...Taipei. One of my fav place which I wanna go again! How come your didi Iyson never go ar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aunty angeline, didi still cant travel yet, he's scared of new environment and most important is he's scared of aeroplane..

      Delete
    2. I came bec ur blog and read again your Taiwan trip. make me missing Taipei..Wyson you really look like your papa

      Delete
  3. Oh you went to Taiwan! So many people visiting Taiwan lately... When will be my turn? hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, aunty hayley, soon, soon will be ur turn, travel together with ur newborn bb...mummy cant wait to see ur bb already..

      Delete
  4. Where you got the Fridge-to-Go? You are really a frequent traveler haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aunty vicky, daddy got it for foc, think one his customer gave it to him...

      Delete
  5. Must be so worrying that u're feverish while on hol. Hope u recovered soon enuf to enjoy the rest of the trip.

    ReplyDelete