baby

Friday, April 23, 2010

Handy The Manny or Dennis The Menace??

Put here, no... put here.... Where's this steel bar supposed to be?? Im trying to fix my bicycle all by myself....


Ok, i give up coz i dont know how to do it...



Hehehe, stylish or not my self made 'binoculars'??



When Mummy thought i was fixing it,( actually im not) , she came nearer to have a proper look on what's lying on the floor.... it was the bolts and nuts came off from the wheels.



Mummy said im not Manny or Dennis, I AM WYSON THE DESTROYER....... wahahahaha

5 comments:

  1. Haha! You got little 'handy manny' at home, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahaha I guess you need to buy this toy for him. Check this http://www.kongchang.com/view-132651.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vic, got such thing wor. you really is our vikipedia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can shake hands with C and become "partners in crime" haha!

    ReplyDelete