baby

Friday, April 9, 2010

Goodbye Mr Diaper


`
Its already been 4 mths im diaperless during nite time. Mummy dont have a hard time training me, instead Daddy was uncomfortable with the idea. He insisted i wear diaper but everytime i will put up a struggle till Daddy surrender... hahaha

I keep telling Daddy the diaper was way too small for my big butt and im not comfortable wearing it. For the 1st 2 weeks, the transition of course wont be that smooth. I do wet the bed few times in that 2 weeks. But hey, accidents do happened , right?? Mummy didnt scold me , but Daddy keep on mumbling coz he have to keep on changing the bedsheet.
`
For the 3rd week onwards, im totally dry when i wake up. Yippee..... mission accomplished without much problems.... and save $$$$ too , but Mummy there were still 2 jumbo packs of XXL Mamy Poko in the store room. What should we do with it???
`
p/s : Never mind, son... Mummy was more than happy that u not wearing diaper anymore. About the leftover, we will passed to Ethan.

4 comments:

  1. well done Wyson!!! and really wanna lol on the "diaper too small for my big butt"

    errrgh, my B is terbalik wor... he didn't wee in the diaper for the past few mths, but still insist to wear diaper, weird hor??

    last 2 weeks, i try to persuade him not to put on diaper & even told him daddy, mummy & gor gor oso didn't wear diaper. guess what he replied me? he said i'm BABY.... LOL!!!

    luckily i managed to persuade him & he has been totally diaper free liao... (even his bad habit of poo in the diaper oso been wean off :P)

    ReplyDelete