baby

Monday, May 27, 2013

Its Time to Renew My Licence

In a blink of eye, my licence will be expiring in Nov this year...so, i need to get my licence soon so i can fly again...oh, forgot to said my licence to fly lah aka passport...lol

I have been using this passport for the past 5 years, kind of sayang it already..my 1st love, u know...hahaha

u see so cute kan?? how not to sayang leh? 

and i used it for the 1st time in March 2009 - for my Macau/HK trip





Macau - see how tiny i am



HK Disneyland - see so manja


On March 2010, stamped it for my Bali trip , minus Mummy..coz that time already near her due date for giving birth to baby Iyson. Mummy gave birth a day after we came back ;-)


Bali - oh , how Mummy missed that little me


On June 2010, Mummy tak sabar-sabar mau go vacation after her confinement, so we all tag along minus the baby of course , for Daddy's company trip to Betong , Thailand..



Betong - see how cheeky i am


On Jan 2011, our 1st trip to Singapore with baby Iyson..



Singapore - see my body start stretching sideway..hehe


On April 2011, our first trip to Guilin , China 



Guilin - im getting bigger than Mummy


July 2011 - my birthday present, a trip to Bandung, a very memorable one. We all came back sick, down with food poisoning, the 6 of us..so everybody vow wont be going back again...

Bandung 


August 2011 - to forget our memorable Bandung  trip, we plan another enjoyable trip to Hatyai, Thailand..it was  so much fun here and we came back in one piece..hahaha

Hatyai


On November 2011, 2nd trip to China in a year..this round we choose Guangzhou



Guangzhou...weather was nice 


March 2012 , our long planned Taipei trip...eventhough im so sick that time , but i insist i want to follow, and Mummy have asked for the Doctor opinion, and Uncle Doctor said yes, provided i must bring along my medication..

Taipei - see my tiring face


On June 2012 - my early birthday gift to Chiangmai, Thailand. I started to request for a holiday trip as my birthday present every year now...so Mummy no need to scratch head what to buy for me..errr, i still received my pressies(gadget or toys) every year..hehe



Thats all for now, i cant wait to laid my hand on my new licence so i can continue my journey again....adios..

p/s - Maybe Mummy will compile another album for my Cuti-cuti Malaysia pulak...just stay tune..


16 comments:

  1. You are so fortunate la Wyson! You have been to many places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, A.Hayley...im lucky coz i have a kaki jalan Mummy..hehehe

    next time Aden didi will also be like me geh, coz A. Hayley pun suka jalan kan..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're so lucky, get to visit a lot of countries when you're just a kid!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many chops... My kids' passport only got 1 chop so far..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to collect 'chops'...once in a while i will take it out and count how many chops i hv collected so far..

      Delete
    2. I also love collecting chop but I don't get as much chops as you can.. :p u'r really lucky!~

      Delete
  5. So many places you've gone... so nice. Mummy and daddy really treat you well. But next time can bring didi along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, didi will be tagging along frow nowon..;-)

      Delete
  6. Wyson must be very kuai, that is why mummy bring you along...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of coz im guai, i well trained by Mummy since im a mth old..hehe..i travel by flight to and fro mummy's hometown..

      Delete
  7. Really very well-used wor, your travel "licence". Chloe's is just 3 months newer than yours. This round go back must renew if not, cannot come back to China haha (expiring Feb2014 but last travel date is Aug 2013).

    ReplyDelete
  8. This Licence 'Dai Dou Lan' ... LOL !!! Good to have kaki jalan mummy ~ Can I tag along??? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. So homia haha, so young already frequent traveler.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh looks like you are a frequent flyer :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. If commercial disputes are blocking the way to your success, the personnel of Redchip is qualified to help you. Commercial disputes are very difficult to handle if the person has no experience in this kind of situation. Acts like commercial disputes will be broken when our experts will take care of it, thinking of client’s interest. Our team is ready to achieve its potential in order to defend the client’s affairs.

    ReplyDelete