baby

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy Mid-Autumn

Happy Mid-Autumn everyone. Hope you all enjoy the mooncake feasting and lanterns parading...For me, we have a simple celebration at Kiu-poh house. Nothing fancy, just dinner with family members. I didnt eat a single bite of mooncake this year, coz im not a fan of it. 


our dinner


After dinner, the event of the night - playing lantern aka burning candles..lol... Mummy said wasted her money buying the lanterns coz me and baby Iyson more interested with the glittering burning candles...lol



On Friday night, we also attended my kindy's lantern parade. It was a pot luck party , so Mummy contributed her signature butter cake. The cake was yummy and it finish within 10 minutes..after the party started..

We bring along our lanterns for lantern walk that nite.. I purposely asked Mummy to buy me a flying horse lantern so that i can join.. the little lamby lantern was for baby Iyson bought by Yi-poh . It use LED light instead of candle.


I even invited Brandon and Darren ( my cousins brother) to join along and we 3 having such a fun time playing and eating...


5 comments:

  1. Is that you, you cut your hair short? looks cute lar you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh? Cut short hair? Im all the while is short hair der woh...u mistaken me for another mummy izzit? Hehehe. but its my 1st time wearing head band lah..maybe the head band makes me cuter...lol...mmg muka tak malu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated mid autumn ya! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. We missed the party as my ILs were here. No chance to try ur signature butter cake. Must b super yummy since they're gone so fast. ;)

    ReplyDelete