baby

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baby Iyson Turning 1

Yesterday we have an early celebration for Iyson's 1st birthday at a Chinese Restaurant. Mummy only invited closed relatives because she knows very well , baby was scared of strangers. So to avoid the crying and wailing session, the dinner was a closed door affair.


I was being cheeky for the whole night photo session...why? bcoz im not the star of the day, everybody only pay attention to baby and neglected me..



Even when posing with Por-por and Gung-gung, i also show a pose like this...


When it was cutting cake session, while everybody was busy singing birthday song and clapping hands, i quickly blow off the candle before baby have the chance..naughty , naughty me..



Mummy gave me a good lecture for that and said im not supposed to blow candle when its not my birthday.. only birthday boy was allowed... Never mind, my birthday will be the next, so im practising my skill actually...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment