baby

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Flossers

Im the one that likes to imitate what the adults do. My daddy , without fail, will floss his teeths every nite before going to sleep. Me on the other hand will pull out the floss and play with it. It was difficult for my little finger to slide the floss in between my teeth.

Mummy notice the adult floss was quite rough for my tiny teeth and sometimes makes my gum bleeding. So she's been looking for a children's floss after seeing Chloe using it. Been to Tesco a thousand times, but never got a chance stumble upon it.

Dont know by luck or by chance, Mummy saw this during one of her groceries trip to Tesco. She quickly grab a pack and cant wait to reach home to let me use it.

So, this was the how the children's flossers looks like..


Total got 20 pcs flossers with 4 different designs



Now, im flossing my teeth day in day out... hoping by doing this , i wont need to go to the dental.

No comments:

Post a Comment