baby

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Story Time

Since i start kindy, my teacher will always tell bed time story during our nap time. Im so get used to story telling before i sleep so i will ask Mummy to do the same too every nite.

Mummy didnt quite like the idea, coz she herself also busy reading her own novels before she falls asleep. But since its a good habit and can improve my reading , Mummy sacrifice half an hour of her precious busy schedule to accommodate me.

During our last outing, Mummy bought me a few books and im so addicted to this.


Inside got few fairy tales. And the one i love most was this...



I keep on asking Mummy to repeat this story again and again and again till Mummy get fed up and scold me. When she sees tears rolling down from my eyes, she feels so guilty. When she offers to read me again the story, i will quickly wipe away my tears and happily sat beside her and listen to this story again.

p/s : My dear son, not that Mummy dont wanna read to you, but every nite also the same story, and need to repeat at least 4 times( the max can reach to 8 times), Mummy will feel bored. Maybe we can try to read another fairy tales.......

4 comments:

  1. No wonder your mummy heard the word "teddy bear" only, felt unhappy already hahaha! Wah 8 times??! Your mummy is really, super patient. Aunty read to Chloe the most is 2 times only. Aunty is so fierce, poor Chloe dare not bising want some more. You are a lucky boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I some more lazy, direct pass the i-pen for him, let the pen read for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha me too getting bored to read for my gal. Need to buy more new books already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All kiddos same hor... want the same story and songs again and again and again and again and again............

    ReplyDelete