baby

Sunday, February 7, 2010

My 1st Home Project

Last week, Mummy received a circular from kindy requesting parents to do a home project(making CNY lantern) together with their kid and submit before or on the 8thFeb.
`
Mummy thought she wants to skip this project, but i keep pastering her, asking her when i can submit my lantern coz all my friend have submitted theirs. So, Mummy no choice, die die also she have to make one for me coz tomorrow is the deadline.
`
She keep on grumbling while cutting the angpow packets, saying why so troublesome lar, nobody helping her lar, her fingers pain lar holding the scissors and etc..etc...etc....
`
After 2 hours, finally my lantern was finished. Looks ok and simple for me, but why Mummy need to spend 2 hrs for this??? Hmmm....

`

No comments:

Post a Comment