baby

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Really Plain Trip

Today Mummy let me skip school. We only touch down yesterday nite and reach home already almost midnite. Very tiring....

Basically what i did during my few days stay at hometown?? Nothing much, coz Mummy and Daddy just too lazy to go out. They preferred to stay at home and rest. So, me no choice, only can stick to the tv or play computer games.




Got style and action ler??? This was the game play by Kiu-kiu, i called it Shoot Gun
`
But at times, Mummy pity me also, so she bring me out to this shopping mall, One Borneo.



See my boh kam guan face( dissatisfied look)
`
But only one thing that can cheer me up, that is food. Mummy let me have my fav , Pizza Hut Olio Prawn Spaghetti. I can finish the 1 whole plate...
`
`
Then Mummy let me play this kiddy ride. Usually she wont insert money for it, but this time she let me play twice. Woo-hoo....
`
`
Which kiddy ride i choose? Of course my super here Ham Tan Chiu Yan (Ultraman)...
`
`
Thats how plain my trip was.......

3 comments:

  1. haha boh kam buan so you prefer to go school ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you let him play game ?
    ehmm...Mommy so bad, ask me ponteng to go mall.

    ReplyDelete