baby

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Shopping Spree

Dont know whats went wrong with Mummy today. We have never been on a shopping spree for a long long time. The very last time we did it was before Mummy gave birth to baby Iyson.

We started the day with Jusco Cheras Selatan after Mummy have finish her half day charity work(company's project). We have our late lunch at Ichiban Ramen and Mummy ordered for me their kids menu.

Looks cute ,right?

Me posing happily with my lunch, i sapu all the rice and , lobster meatball but minus out the pudding and orange juice.


Finish our lunch, we straight headed to The Mines. Daddy wanna go to the World Chinese Books Fair. Nothing suit Mummy and me , its all chinese books. So Daddy just bought me a TOM & JERRY cartoon dvd while he browse for his fav, cd's and stamps.

Since nothing interesting there, Mummy bring me for window shopping at The Mines Shopping Fair while waiting for Daddy. End up , i buy more VCD's, of my fav show, Ultraman. I have my very own collection of The Ultraman series now.


Mummy still couldnt find the THING that she wants at Jusco and The Mines. So she suggest to Daddy we should go to Alamanda, Putrajaya. At last , Mummy found it.

Tada.... we was mall- hopping just because of THIS...


My Mummy really knows how to spend her hard-earned $$$ once a while by pampering herself.

And this stack of books was bought when South City was having the BBW sales last week. I tag along and was complaining from the moment i step in till we step out. Inside there was really people mountain people sea and books was seen everywhere.


My Mummy really knows how to shop huh???

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha... still ok la. Like this considered very mild jor hehe :p That Coach pouch... why never show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I c some bloggers who went to the BBW sales came out with a much higher stack that urs. So no worries, u're considered a mild case oni. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha your mommy have granted a Shopping Queen honour. So many places you all hang out for a day.

    ReplyDelete